Cookies & Privacy
Cookies are tiny text files stored on your computer, phone or tablet when you visit certain sites. These cookies are used in different ways to personalize your online experience. Cookies can also be used to track your activity and behavior online. None of our cookies store personal information. We are sharing this information with you to exclude all doubt you may have concerning your privacy when using our website.
Carefully selected third parties may set third party cookies through our site. In order to enhance visitor interaction on our site we may use a number of social media tools. LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook may send cookies to you through interaction with our site. Data may then be aggregated by these companies enabling them to serve up adverts on other sites that they think are relevant to your interests. We don’t control the setting of these cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
If cookies aren’t enabled on your computer it means that we won’t be able to customize your web experience on our site. Regardless, if you wish to run cookies off in your browser please consult your browser documentation. If you choose to disable cookies you may lose some features and functionality of this site even though most of the site will work perfectly without cookies.
If you’d like to learn more about cookies in general please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
MMedical will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Services: This considers the recruitment and selection process for open vacancies with our clients.
- We will use your data to answer your questions and give you a tailored advice regarding our services. Herefore we will use the following data:
- Data you deliver us, i.e. name, address, gender, CV.
- Data we gather during our contact moments, i.e. your wishes and expectations, other information we need to deliver our services tailored to your needs.
- Other details and documents you share with us, for example documents supporting your visa application and your medical licensing process.
- MMedical has a marketing strategy that includes sharing suitable vacancies to candidates and suitable candidates to clients. We will only use the data as described in clause 2 for this purpose following your written permission (opt-in). Your earlier permission (opt in) can be withdrawn by sending an email to email@example.com with subject unsubscribe (opt-out).
With whom do we share your data
MMedical will potentially share your personal data with:
- Clients: these can include hospitals, clinics, GP practices, etcetera.
- Partners: other recruiters that have a cooperation agreement with MMedical.
- Institutions distributing medical licenses (For example a Medical Council or Medical Board) during your registration process.
- Immigration services (in support of your visa application process).
Data protection and retention of data
MMedical uses active data protection to prevent loss or improper use of your personal data. If you receive fraudulent texts, emails or phonecalls out of our name or if you find any data leaks on our website, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We strive for continuous improvement of the qualitfy of our organization.
MMedical does not store your data longer than required for the purposes you provided your data for unless we are legally obliged prolong storage.
The “Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming” provides no defined timeframe for removal of your personal data. MMedical can decide for which period they will hold your data. We have decided to store your personal data for until your case has been closed with both a potential employer and with yourself and if you do not want to receive information about further employment opportunities.
Social media and third party links
Our websites can contain links to third party websites, including but not limited to social media platforms. If you follow these links, you will be leaving our website and apps. This privacy statement is not valid on third party websites, apps or social media platforms. You can follow these links at your own risk.
For further information on data policies of third parties we refer you to their respective privacy statements.
Many social media platforms are either situated outside of the European Union or store your personal data outside of EU territory. Therefore it is possible that they handle different standards of use for personal data.
You have the following rights following the “Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming”:
a. Right to look into your file
b. Right to rectification
c. Right of removal of your data
d. Right of objection
e. Right to ask for a data exchange/transfer
If you wish to use any of the aforementioned rights, please contact MMedical via email@example.com or 06 36 36 35 99.
MMedical reserves the right to charge a processing fee following your request.