Because of the new privacy legislation in the Netherlands, MMedical would like to report a few things to you. As you can imagine, MMedical can not carry out its work without processing certain personal data. Protecting the privacy of our candidates and customers is of vital importance to us.
MMedical treats and secures personal data with the utmost care and confidentiality. And we do this by means of the following points:
1. We have a secured customer and candidate database (Customer Relationship Manager) and we share your personal information only with your approval and inform you at all times prior to an introduction.
2. We only use your personal data so that we can carry out our recruitment services.
3. We do not provide your personal data to third parties without a valid reason.
4. We adequately secure our ICT infrastructure and proactively monitor our systems.
5. We do not process more personal data than necessary in order to be of service to you.
6. We do not store your personal data for a longer period than necessary for the purposes for which your data was obtained.
7. Your personal data will be deleted once your file is closed because of inactivity.
8. We respect your privacy according to the new Algemene Verordering Gegevensbescherming (Translated: General Enforcement Data Protection).
We hope to have informed you sufficiently.
For more information, you can read our Cookies & Privacy page.
The Team of Mmedical