MMedical links medical professionals with hospitals throughout the world. We manage these vacancies from hospital by placing them on our website. Besides that we support our clients through the application process for medical professionals in order to relieve you from these procedures.
To provide insight into the way we work will, please find an overview of our process. Hereby we explain our 6 steps:
1. As a HR-manager, or their agents, please log on to the website with your contact information and vacancy through our page “Register vacancy”.
2. After you have filled in our contact request form. One of our representatives will approach you for on interview. Through this interview we need to define your needs and expectations.
3. In addition, if your organisation provides us with an additional document stating all the information regarding the vacancy you have, we can then immediately look in our database for available candidates.
4. Once we have determined the most suitable candidates for your vacancy, we will share these candidates with you after consent of the candidate.
5. Following an introductory meeting with the medical professional, you could discuss and introduce your organisation to the candidate. If both parties are positive a second introductory meeting with head of department within you organisation would be our advice. If both parties have agreed on an employment agreement, your organisation, the medical professional and if MMedical is invited to the negotiations a contract can be made created.
6. After a successful application we provide in cooperation with you and the medical professional assistance with the several administrative requirements. That way your organisation can focus on the recruitment of new employees.
For questions or interests in our services, please contact MMedical on the following telephone number +31 6 36 36 35 99 or the following e-mail: email@example.com
MMedical believes it is important to adopt a personal approach and to build a close relationship with every healthcare institution that wants to use our services. For this reason we will schedule an interview for you with one of our consultants, after you have first made contact with MMedical.
After you have contacted MMedical and had an interview with one of our consultants, your organisation can then share its vacancies with us. We will ensure that they will be published on our website.
The placement process involves many administrative matters. MMedical believes it is important to form a cooperation between your organisation as well as our candidate in order to prepare the administrative concerns.